Baer is looking for SAP ABAP Fiori Technical Architect for a 12+ month Remote project.
SAP ABAP Fiori Technical Architect
Remote (Must be based in US)
W2 Only (C2C Not Permitted)
A multi-year, multi-release S/4HANA greenfield implementation project using modern, clean ERP concepts and cloud-ready technologies.
- Plans, conducts, and coordinates software development activities.
- Designs, develops, documents, tests, and debugs software that contains logical and mathematical solutions to business/mission problems or questions in computer language for solutions by means of data processing equipment.
- Applies the appropriate standards, processes, procedures, and tools throughout the development life cycle.
- Applies knowledge of computer hardware and software, subject matter to be programmed in business/mission applications, information processing techniques used, and information gathered from system users to develop software.
- Corrects program errors, prepares operating instructions, compiles documentation of program development, and analyzes system capabilities to resolve questions of program intent, output requirements, input data acquisition, programming techniques, and controls.
- Ensures software standards are met.
- Proven SAP design and development experience in SAP ECC or SAP S/4HANA systems for large scale implementations
- Experience with classic SAP tools/skills such as ABAP, ABAP Development Tools (ADT), ALV, Forms, ALE/IDOC, RFC/BAPI, BADI/enhancements, Workflow, LSMW/LTMC
- Working knowledge of databases/data services tools such as HANA Studio, HANA tables/views, CDS Views, OData services
- Demonstrated experience with managing RICEFW objects for a large implementation setting
- Experience troubleshooting and debugging end user issues, using SAP Notes and SAP One support platform, SAP Community Network for research
- Bachelors Degree
Baer is an Enterprise Performance Partner providing job opportunities with several 1st Tier Global Systems Integrators and a wide array of Fortune 1000 clients. Baer consultants and employees enjoy access to the highest profile job opportunities across leading Enterprise Technology Solutions ranging from Digital Transformation programs utilizing the latest technologies from SAP and Oracle to a wide range of emerging Cloud based infrastructure, application and AI related solutions.
At Baer we aim to provide a best-in-class engagement experience for our consultants. Our job requirements are carefully vetted and are typically associated with pivotal programs offering tremendous opportunities to expand your skills leveraging the latest solutions.
Baer is an equal opportunity employer including disability/veteran.
ALL OPEN JOBS