**Federal Project - Applicant must be a United States Citizen with Interim or Active Secret Clearance**
Baer is looking for SAP Functional Financials Consultant for a 12+ month Federal remote project.
SAP Functional Financials Consultant
Remote (Must be based in US)
: 12+ months
W2 To Baer Only (C2C Not Permitted)
Our client is currently working with a major branch of the DOD to continue modernization of their critical Financial and Procurement systems. Specifically, the program is tasked with moving various client operations onto a single instance SAP ERP platform across standard reporting, Budgeting, GL and related feeder systems. This is a multi-year program encompassing large scale teams working on SAP ERP Requirements Definition, Legacy System transition to SAP, Training & Change Management and Sustainment Support. The SAP solution scope includes DOD specific processes aligned with SAP ECC solution components across FI, CO, FM, PS, AM, WFM, MM/IM, WM, SD.
- Developing sustainment and enhancement requirements for ERP related to the G-Invoicing process.
- Supporting the participation in working groups with system developers and key end users and serving as a ERP and G-Invoicing subject matter expert
- Working with various stakeholders across the government (i.e., Treasury, Budget Submission Offices, Financial Management and Budget [FMB], Defense Finance and Accounting Services [DFAS], OUSD[C] to support mission to successfully implement G-Invoicing,
- Maintain project plans, risk/issues register, and other associated project management documents for various initiatives.
- Develop presentations for FM leadership and key stakeholders for information and decision briefings.
- Providing Data Analysis to stakeholders to support G-Invoicing compliance monitoring.
- 6+ years of progressive, relevant experience.
- System Requirements Generation and Documentation
- Federal Financial Systems Knowledge, including Federal ERP Solutions
- Data Analysis
- Previous ERP Experience
- G-Invoicing Implementation (or familiarity with topic matter)
- Systems Implementation and Development Lifecycle Knowledge
- Project Management Methodology, including both Agile and Waterfall
- Bachelor’s degree
Baer is an Enterprise Performance Partner providing job opportunities with several 1st Tier Global Systems Integrators and a wide array of Fortune 1000 clients. Baer consultants and employees enjoy access to the highest profile job opportunities across leading Enterprise Technology Solutions ranging from Digital Transformation programs utilizing the latest technologies from SAP and Oracle to a wide range of emerging Cloud based infrastructure, application and AI related solutions.
At Baer we aim to provide a best-in-class engagement experience for our consultants. Our job requirements are carefully vetted and are typically associated with pivotal programs offering tremendous opportunities to expand your skills leveraging the latest solutions.
Baer is an equal opportunity employer including disability/veteran.
ALL OPEN JOBS