**Federal Project - Applicant must be a United States Citizen, with the ability to obtain a Public Trust. **
Baer is looking for Help Desk Supervisor for a 9-month Federal Project located in Washington, DC.
Help Desk Supervisor
Remote and Partial Onsite, Washington, DC
W2 or C2C (Vendors Not Permitted)
- Leads a cross matrixed team of 6-8 tier 1 & 2 Help Desk resources in responding to end user requests.
- Monitors and assigns tickets to team and ensures timely response, turnaround and resolution to adhere to SLA measures.
- Works with end users, client stakeholders and O&M Team on a daily basis providing status and raising risks and issues.
- Manages multiple internal team meetings as well as client meetings on a weekly basis.
- Utilizes Jira to log and track issues, as well as SQL to facilitate troubleshooting.
- Ability to think independently and act as the SME when team members need support with troubleshooting.
- Ability to identify trends to track and address areas for quality improvements and procedures, production issues, change requests, and administrative issues.
- Assist computer users with hardware and software questions and problems.
- Field telephone calls and e-mail messages from customers seeking guidance on technical problems.
- Diagnose nature of problems, and assisting customers through problem solving steps.
Public Trust Security Clearance
- 2 years of experience of Lead Help Desk experience
- AWS, Cloud, Pega.
- Service Desk Quality Management
- Jira Operations
- Oracle Procedural Language Extensions to SQL (PLSQL)
is the lowest level of additional background screening that the federal government requires for applicants of certain jobs, which includes completing a Standard Form 85 (SF85)
Baer is an Enterprise Performance Partner providing job opportunities with several 1st Tier Global Systems Integrators and a wide array of Fortune 1000 clients. Baer consultants and employees enjoy access to the highest profile job opportunities across leading Enterprise Technology Solutions ranging from Digital Transformation programs utilizing the latest technologies from SAP and Oracle to a wide range of emerging Cloud based infrastructure, application and AI related solutions.
At Baer we aim to provide a best-in-class engagement experience for our consultants. Our job requirements are carefully vetted and are typically associated with pivotal programs offering tremendous opportunities to expand your skills leveraging the latest solutions.
Baer is an equal opportunity employer including disability/veteran.
ALL OPEN JOBS