**Federal Project - Applicant must be a United States Citizen with Active Secret Clearance**
Baer is looking for RedHat Linux Admin for a 12+ month Federal project in Alexandria, VA.
RedHat Linux Admin
Onsite in Alexandria, VA Area Monday to Friday
12 Months (Contract To Hire)
W2 or C2C (Vendors Not Permitted)
- Administer, develop, test, or demonstrate databases
- Perform various related database functions across one or more teams or clients, including designing, implementing, and maintaining new databases.
- Perform and verify backups, restore files, and manage user accounts.
- Ability to complete a broad range of hands-on technical tasks.
- Participate in security control assessment and possess familiarity with the creation and implementation of DISA STIGs, POA&Ms, and the ATO process.
- 2+ years of experience with hands on RedHat Linux Admin responsibilities
- CompTIA Security+ Certification
- Knowledge of one or more of the following: Linux or RedHat, AWS Cloud Computing, Azure, Google
- US Citizenship (no dual citizenship)
- Active Interim or Secret Clearance Required
Baer is an Enterprise Performance Partner providing job opportunities with several 1st Tier Global Systems Integrators and a wide array of Fortune 1000 clients. Baer consultants and employees enjoy access to the highest profile job opportunities across leading Enterprise Technology Solutions ranging from Digital Transformation programs utilizing the latest technologies from SAP and Oracle to a wide range of emerging Cloud based infrastructure, application and AI related solutions.
At Baer we aim to provide a best-in-class engagement experience for our consultants. Our job requirements are carefully vetted and are typically associated with pivotal programs offering tremendous opportunities to expand your skills leveraging the latest solutions.
Baer is an equal opportunity employer including disability/veteran.
ALL OPEN JOBS