**Federal Project - Applicant must be a United States Citizen with Active Secret Clearance**
Baer is looking for SailPoint Developer Engineer for a 6+ month Federal project in Kingstowne, VA.
SailPoint Developer Engineer
2 Days Per Week Onsite In Kingstowne, VA
: 6+ months
W2 or C2C
- Responsible for implementing identity and access management solutions using SailPoint's IdentityIQ platform.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand business requirements, configuring SailPoint solutions, and ensuring the seamless integration of the platform with existing systems and applications.
- Play a critical role in application onboarding, enhancing security measures, managing user access, and maintaining compliance with regulatory standards.
- Develop custom integrations with various applications, directories, and systems using APIs and connectors provided by SailPoint.
- Ensure data synchronization and establish seamless communication between different platforms.
- Ensure the IAM solutions adhere to security best practices and comply with relevant regulatory standards.
- Implement access control policies, role-based access control (RBAC), and other security measures to protect sensitive data.
- Create comprehensive technical documentation, including design specifications, configurations, and integration details.
- Prepare reports on system performance, access governance, and compliance-related metrics.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including IT, security, and compliance, to ensure alignment with organizational policies and standards.
- Work closely with project managers to ensure timely delivery of IAM projects.
- Experience designing, developing, and advising on zero trust ICAM enterprise architectures.
- 6 years of experience designing and implementing IAM solutions
- 1 years of experience implementing enterprise identity governance & administration (IGA) solutions, such as:
- SailPoint Identity IQ (IIQ) or IdentityNow
- Saviynt Security Manager (SSM) or Enterprise Identity Cloud (EIC)
- IBM Security Verify Governance
Baer is an Enterprise Performance Partner providing job opportunities with several 1st Tier Global Systems Integrators and a wide array of Fortune 1000 clients. Baer consultants and employees enjoy access to the highest profile job opportunities across leading Enterprise Technology Solutions ranging from Digital Transformation programs utilizing the latest technologies from SAP and Oracle to a wide range of emerging Cloud based infrastructure, application and AI related solutions.
At Baer we aim to provide a best-in-class engagement experience for our consultants. Our job requirements are carefully vetted and are typically associated with pivotal programs offering tremendous opportunities to expand your skills leveraging the latest solutions.
Baer is an equal opportunity employer including disability/veteran.
ALL OPEN JOBS