**Federal Project - Applicant must be a United States Citizen, with the ability to obtain a Public Trust. **
Baer is looking for Oracle Cloud SCM Technical Lead for a 6+ month Federal Remote Project.
Oracle Cloud SCM Technical Lead
Remote (Must be based in US)
W2 or C2C (Vendors Not Permitted)
- Lead a small team of technical experts to design the data conversion, integrations, infrastructure, and security authorization of an Oracle Cloud SCM implementation.
- Understand the company's business strategy, operating vision, business imperatives and capabilities, and how they affect the Oracle Cloud SCM technology.
- Understand the key challenges that the client stakeholders face.
- Work with others to explore and define the Oracle Cloud SCM solution and custom development for assigned modules.
- Identify risks, issues, and assumptions associated with the functional elements of the solution.
- Define the client's new to-be business processes and design new business process workflow as required.
- Lead business analyst resources through the documentation of functional requirements for assigned modules, collaboration with developers to design custom development objects, documentation of infrastructure and security requirements, planning for data conversion.
Public Trust Security Clearance
- 3+ years of experience leading the technical design and development of COTS products
- Ability to transform customer requirements into an achievable solution design and custom development object design
- Ability to translate functional requirements into technical terms relevant to the application to coordinate and assist with the detailed technical design and build tasks
- Strong project management and leadership skills to drive team towards completion of tasks according to agreed upon schedule
- Oracle Cloud SCM experience, especially Demand Management, Order Management, Product Management, Supply Chain Execution (Cost Management, Inventory, Spares Management, Warehouse Management, and Manufacturing), and Supply Chain Planning (preferred)
is the lowest level of additional background screening that the federal government requires for applicants of certain jobs, which includes completing a Standard Form 85 (SF85)
Baer is an Enterprise Performance Partner providing job opportunities with several 1st Tier Global Systems Integrators and a wide array of Fortune 1000 clients. Baer consultants and employees enjoy access to the highest profile job opportunities across leading Enterprise Technology Solutions ranging from Digital Transformation programs utilizing the latest technologies from SAP and Oracle to a wide range of emerging Cloud based infrastructure, application and AI related solutions.
At Baer we aim to provide a best-in-class engagement experience for our consultants. Our job requirements are carefully vetted and are typically associated with pivotal programs offering tremendous opportunities to expand your skills leveraging the latest solutions.
Baer is an equal opportunity employer including disability/veteran.
ALL OPEN JOBS