Baer is looking for Blue Yonder Enterprise Supply Planning (ESP), Sequencing, and Transportation Consultant for a 6+ month Remote project.
Blue Yonder Enterprise Supply Planning (ESP), Sequencing, and Transportation Consultant
Remote (Must be based in US)
Hourly Plus Expenses Reimbursed
W2 or C2C
- Translate complex business requirements to provide recommendations for enhancements, changes, including recommendations that may involve custom design and third-party products to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the Supply Planning, Production Planning, and Transportation Planning information technology systems.
- Conduct requirements gathering to define solution requirements and create detailed functional specifications to ensure robust solution designs.
- Build comprehensive test plans and perform required system testing to include technical unit testing, functional unit testing, and integration testing.
- Exercise project management skills to manage all aspects of the development of assigned projects from ideation, conception through to final implementation and ensure delivery on time and within budget following the Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodology.
- Provide application support by responding to and resolving incident tickets in a timely manner.
- Provide guidance and training to promote the smooth roll-out and user adoption of application solutions.
- Identify new solution impacts on existing Business Process Models and identify necessary change management actions to ensure minimal disruption.
- Provide solution guidance and leadership to business partners and stakeholders for resolving business challenges and problems while improving the user experience.
- 3 years of experience working in Supply Planning, Production Planning, and Transportation Planning solutions, including:
- Supply Planning, Transportation Management and Sequencing
- 3rd Party tools for Transportation Management e.g. BluJay, Oracle TMS, SAP TMS
- Beverage industry experience.
Baer is an Enterprise Performance Partner providing job opportunities with several 1st Tier Global Systems Integrators and a wide array of Fortune 1000 clients. Baer consultants and employees enjoy access to the highest profile job opportunities across leading Enterprise Technology Solutions ranging from Digital Transformation programs utilizing the latest technologies from SAP and Oracle to a wide range of emerging Cloud based infrastructure, application and AI related solutions.
At Baer we aim to provide a best-in-class engagement experience for our consultants. Our job requirements are carefully vetted and are typically associated with pivotal programs offering tremendous opportunities to expand your skills leveraging the latest solutions.
Baer is an equal opportunity employer including disability/veteran.
ALL OPEN JOBS