**Federal Project - Applicant must be a United States Citizen with MBI Clearance**
Baer is looking for Performance Tester for a 6+ month Federal Remote Project.
Remote (Must be based in US)
W2 or C2C (Vendors Not Permitted)
- Provide expertise in the planning, constructing and execution of release tests.
- Develop an expertise in the testing principles, processes and methods as defined in the methodology framework.
- Responsible for ensuring that the testing standards, guidelines, and testing methodology are applied as specified in testing approach, and that all testing results are easily accessible and understandable.
- Perform defect coordination functions, ensuring that test defects are tracked to closure and that the defect repository is kept up-to-date with the current status.
- Creation and distribution of test status metrics as required by the project.
Public Trust Security Clearance
- 1+ years of Test Management experience.
- 1+ years of Test Execution and Management experience.
- 1+ years of Quality Engineering Strategy and Planning experience.
- 3+ years of Performance Tuning experience.
- Must have an active MBI clearance within last 2 years.
is the lowest level of additional background screening that the federal government requires for applicants of certain jobs, which includes completing a Standard Form 85 (SF85)
Baer is an Enterprise Performance Partner providing job opportunities with several 1st Tier Global Systems Integrators and a wide array of Fortune 1000 clients. Baer consultants and employees enjoy access to the highest profile job opportunities across leading Enterprise Technology Solutions ranging from Digital Transformation programs utilizing the latest technologies from SAP and Oracle to a wide range of emerging Cloud based infrastructure, application and AI related solutions.
At Baer we aim to provide a best-in-class engagement experience for our consultants. Our job requirements are carefully vetted and are typically associated with pivotal programs offering tremendous opportunities to expand your skills leveraging the latest solutions.
Baer is an equal opportunity employer including disability/veteran.
ALL OPEN JOBS