**Federal Project - Applicant must be a United States Citizen or Permanent Residents, with the ability to obtain a Public Trust. **
Baer is looking for Mid Level MuleSoft Developer for a 9 month Federal Remote Project.
Mid Level MuleSoft Developer
Remote (Must be based in US)
W2 or C2C (Vendors Not Permitted)
- Responsible for maintenance and ongoing development of a MuleSoft SOA codebase.
- Bridge the gap between Development and Operational teams.
- Responsible for the entire application development lifecycle.
- Supporting our operational systems and maturing our support processes and posture.
Public Trust Security Clearance
- 2 years hands on developer experience building integrations and APIs with the MuleSoft Anypoint Platform
- 2 years of experiencing coding flows in Anypoint Studio
- 2 years of experiencing design API specs using RAML, Swagger, OpenAPI or other API modeling language
- Experience building integrations that connect with one or more on premise/SaaS packaged COTS (Commercial Off-the-Shelf) solutions for ERP, CRM, e-Commerce, or mobile (e.g. Salesforce, NetSuite, Oracle, SAP, WorkDay, etc.)
- Experience developing, profiling, and troubleshooting Java application code and automated testing tools
- Experience in completing technical design documentation and technical reference materials for client/internal consumption
- Experience with MUnit testing
- Working knowledge of on-premise infrastructure and cloud-based deployments and configurations along with monitoring and management
- Experience working in SAFe Agile SDLC methodology and JIRA.
- Eligible for Public Trust Clearance
- Experience with High-Availability, Fault-Tolerance, Performance Testing and Tuning parameters on multiple engagements
- Experience creating an automated CI/CD build pipeline using tools such as Maven and Jenkins
- Contribute integration artifacts to internal initiatives to enrich services organization practices
- Experience with load testing tools such as JMeter
- Experience in the Mortgage/Finance Industry
- Bachelors Required
is the lowest level of additional background screening that the federal government requires for applicants of certain jobs, which includes completing a Standard Form 85 (SF85)
Baer is an Enterprise Performance Partner providing job opportunities with several 1st Tier Global Systems Integrators and a wide array of Fortune 1000 clients. Baer consultants and employees enjoy access to the highest profile job opportunities across leading Enterprise Technology Solutions ranging from Digital Transformation programs utilizing the latest technologies from SAP and Oracle to a wide range of emerging Cloud based infrastructure, application and AI related solutions.
At Baer we aim to provide a best-in-class engagement experience for our consultants. Our job requirements are carefully vetted and are typically associated with pivotal programs offering tremendous opportunities to expand your skills leveraging the latest solutions.
Baer is an equal opportunity employer including disability/veteran.
ALL OPEN JOBS