**Federal Project - Applicant must be a United States Citizen or Permanent Residents, with the ability to obtain a Public Trust. **
Baer is looking for Mortgage Product Manager for a 9 month Federal Remote Project.
Mortgage Product Manager
Remote (Must be based in US)
W2 or C2C (Vendors Not Permitted)
- Work with internal and external stakeholders, including peer product managers from other lines of business, to help shape the vision and execute on delivering values.
- Supports the team by working towards removing obstacles and distractions
- Takes responsibility and accountability for the product from conception to execution to delivery and maintenance.
- Identify and solves the top problems and ensures the final product meets the business need, delivers maximum value and delights users
Public Trust Security Clearance
- 7 years of experience managing and delivering agile teams and participating in large, complex planning and deliveries
- 5 years of experience as a Value Stream Subject Matter Expert for loan-home projects
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Product Management Experience
- Experience in the Mortgage and or Finance Industry
- Experience with Mortgage Loan Origination Systems
- Mortgage Servicing Experience
- Salesforce optional
- Bachelors Degree
is the lowest level of additional background screening that the federal government requires for applicants of certain jobs, which includes completing a Standard Form 85 (SF85)
Baer is an Enterprise Performance Partner providing job opportunities with several 1st Tier Global Systems Integrators and a wide array of Fortune 1000 clients. Baer consultants and employees enjoy access to the highest profile job opportunities across leading Enterprise Technology Solutions ranging from Digital Transformation programs utilizing the latest technologies from SAP and Oracle to a wide range of emerging Cloud based infrastructure, application and AI related solutions.
At Baer we aim to provide a best-in-class engagement experience for our consultants. Our job requirements are carefully vetted and are typically associated with pivotal programs offering tremendous opportunities to expand your skills leveraging the latest solutions.
Baer is an equal opportunity employer including disability/veteran.
ALL OPEN JOBS