**Federal Project - Applicant must be a United States Citizen or Permanent Residents, with the ability to obtain a Public Trust.**
Baer is looking for SDET Ruby Testing Consultant for a 9 month Federal Remote Project.
SDET Ruby Testing Consultant
Remote (Must be based in US)
W2 or C2C (Vendors Not Permitted)
- Developing, maintaining and executing automated tests.
- Working in DevOps teams to own testing for user stories/defect and perform sprint work like writing manual/automated scenarios.
- Creating, reviewing and executing test cases based on business requirements.
- Testing dashboards end to end from data sourcing through user interface.
- Documenting results of test cases based on system requirements, functional and technical specifications.
- Ensuring software meets intended user requirements and user scenarios.
- Reporting defects and document issues as required in Jira.
- Assisting development team in triage and resolution of defects.
- Performing re-test of defects and review test results.
- Working with data team to help populate and/or create test data in the test environment.
Public Trust Security Clearance
- Experience in testing projects in an Agile framework with a strong understanding of the software development lifecycle.
- Experience with automated testing and automation testing software, primarily with Ruby, Selenium, Rest Assured etc.
- Experience with data and databases (ie. Oracle).
- Experience with development collaboration software (Jira, etc.).
- Ability to work with users and vendors on issues and questions.
- Experience with data and analytics applications (ie. Power BI, Oracle).
- Experience with development collaboration software (Jira, etc.)
- Preferred skills and qualifications: Java, Python, Ruby, or other programming skills desired. Mortgage or Financial Services knowledge desired.
- Bachelors Degree
is the lowest level of additional background screening that the federal government requires for applicants of certain jobs, which includes completing a Standard Form 85 (SF85)
Baer is an Enterprise Performance Partner providing job opportunities with several 1st Tier Global Systems Integrators and a wide array of Fortune 1000 clients. Baer consultants and employees enjoy access to the highest profile job opportunities across leading Enterprise Technology Solutions ranging from Digital Transformation programs utilizing the latest technologies from SAP and Oracle to a wide range of emerging Cloud based infrastructure, application and AI related solutions.
At Baer we aim to provide a best-in-class engagement experience for our consultants. Our job requirements are carefully vetted and are typically associated with pivotal programs offering tremendous opportunities to expand your skills leveraging the latest solutions.
Baer is an equal opportunity employer including disability/veteran.
ALL OPEN JOBS