**Federal Project - Applicants must be a United States Citizen or Permanent Residents.**
Baer is looking for an SAP S/4 Finance Process SME for a 9 month+ Public Sector Project located in Columbia, SC.
SAP S/4 Finance Process SME
Remote and Columbia, SC
9 months with extension very likely
W2 or C2C (Vendors Not Permitted)
Our client is in the Pre Planning phase of a major S/4 migration to create a single instance foundation for multiple agency groups.
This resource will work with Statewide IT and Finance stakeholders to review existing Financial functional processes (experience with Tricentis would be beneficial) to look for opportunities for simplification and S/4 fit to standard, and/or alignment to best practices. Areas of concentration in this pre-planning phase will be review of Data footprint, state wide GL, current Workflow and Intra Department transactions.
- 15+ years of SAP Finance implementation experience to include at least 1 complete S/4 implementation
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of Public Sector financial processes related to funds appropriation, tracking/reporting etc.
- Expert level cross modular process/configuration knowledge related to FI/MM/PS/FM, SAP Workflow
- Firm architectural knowledge of S/4 finance table simplification, fit to standard functionality (ideally through S/4 2020 release)
- Experience leveraging S/4 Activate Methodology
- Proven ability to work with with Business and IT stakeholder to build use case for business process optimization around SAP S/4 core capabilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to drive Workshops
- S/4 Finance Certification and hands on experience with Tricentis or other BPM tools highly desired
Baer is an Enterprise Performance Partner providing job opportunities with several 1st Tier Global Systems Integrators and a wide array of Fortune 1000 clients. Baer consultants and employees enjoy access to the highest profile job opportunities across leading Enterprise Technology Solutions ranging from Digital Transformation programs utilizing the latest technologies from SAP and Oracle to a wide range of emerging Cloud based infrastructure, application and AI related solutions.
At Baer we aim to provide a best-in-class engagement experience for our consultants. Our job requirements are carefully vetted and are typically associated with pivotal programs offering tremendous opportunities to expand your skills leveraging the latest solutions.
Baer is an equal opportunity employer including disability/veteran.
ALL OPEN JOBS