**Federal Project - Applicant must be a United States Citizen or Permanent Residents.**
Baer is looking for SAP Funds Management - Grants Management SME for a 12 month Federal Project located in Columbia, SC.
SAP Funds Management - Grants Management SME
Remote and Columbia, SC
W2 or C2C (Vendors Not Permitted)
- Review, understand current approach and if it aligns up for DOT and other programs.
- Reporting, writing specs, providing to technical team.
- Grants Management and how instances will run in S/4HANA
- Integration with PS and SD
- Solution in place, functional specs, dev timeline, production, go live
Baer is an Enterprise Performance Partner providing job opportunities with several 1st Tier Global Systems Integrators and a wide array of Fortune 1000 clients. Baer consultants and employees enjoy access to the highest profile job opportunities across leading Enterprise Technology Solutions ranging from Digital Transformation programs utilizing the latest technologies from SAP and Oracle to a wide range of emerging Cloud based infrastructure, application and AI related solutions.
At Baer we aim to provide a best-in-class engagement experience for our consultants. Our job requirements are carefully vetted and are typically associated with pivotal programs offering tremendous opportunities to expand your skills leveraging the latest solutions.
Baer is an equal opportunity employer including disability/veteran.
ALL OPEN JOBS