**Federal Project - Applicant must be a United States Citizen, with the ability to obtain a Public Trust.**
Baer is looking for a Systems Operations & Maintenance Team Lead for a 12 month Federal Project located in Washington D.C.
Systems Operations & Maintenance Team Lead
Remote and Washington D.C.
W2 or C2C (Vendors Not Permitted)
- Responsible for managing the Help Desk and O&M teams in a variety of support functions for a financial case management system.
- Leading a matrixed team to develop and deploy defect and minor enhancement releases across Analytics (MSTR/OAS), UFMS, and Pega applications.
- Overseeing a Help Desk team in responding to user requests and adhering to SLAs
- Collaborating with team members, stakeholders, and external agencies to plan, coordinate, and execute projects.
- Managing defects and CRs via Jira to track and improve quality via automated process improvements.
- Working with clients daily to manage the scope of releases, identify and resolve risks/issues, and ensure SLAs are met
- Developing and maintaining positive relationships with clients, customers, and other team members
- Providing analysis, anticipating needs and concerns, and providing solutions to customers
- Troubleshooting abilities
Public Trust Security Clearance
- Minimum of 7 years of Systems Administrative experience.
- Experience developing, running tests on, implementing, or maintaining operating system and related software.
- Establish and implement standards for computer operations for compatibility between hardware and software, according to specifications and parameters.
- This individual troubleshoots and/or resolves software, operating system, and networking problems.
- Schedules, performs, and or monitors system backups and/or, when necessary, performs data recoveries.
- Competent in subject matter and concepts and may lead individuals assisting in the work.
- Skills (E.g., AWS, Cloud, Pega, etc.)
- Bachelor's Degree
is the lowest level of additional background screening that the federal government requires for applicants of certain jobs, which includes completing a Standard Form 85 (SF85)
Baer is an Enterprise Performance Partner providing job opportunities with several 1st Tier Global Systems Integrators and a wide array of Fortune 1000 clients. Baer consultants and employees enjoy access to the highest profile job opportunities across leading Enterprise Technology Solutions ranging from Digital Transformation programs utilizing the latest technologies from SAP and Oracle to a wide range of emerging Cloud based infrastructure, application and AI related solutions.
At Baer we aim to provide a best-in-class engagement experience for our consultants. Our job requirements are carefully vetted and are typically associated with pivotal programs offering tremendous opportunities to expand your skills leveraging the latest solutions.
Baer is an equal opportunity employer including disability/veteran.
ALL OPEN JOBS