**Federal Project Requires US Citizenship or Green Card Perm Resident status based on Security Requirements**
Baer is looking for VIM (Vendor Invoice Management) OpenText-xECM Developer for a 6+ month Remote project.
VIM (Vendor Invoice Management) OpenText-xECM Developer
Remote and possible travel to client site (Atlanta, GA)
Hourly Plus Expenses Reimbursed
W2 Only (C2C Not Permitted)
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including business analysts, developers, and UI/UX designers, to understand requirements and design integration solutions that align with business goals.
- Plan and design the integration architecture to ensure smooth communication between OpenText xECM and Fiori applications.
- Develop custom integration solutions using appropriate technologies and frameworks to connect OpenText xECM with Fiori applications to SAP S/4
- Write clean, maintainable, and efficient code to implement the integration while adhering to industry standards and best practices.
- Ensure secure data flow between OpenText xECM and the Fiori interface by implementing authentication and authorization mechanisms.
- Collaborate with security teams to implement data privacy and compliance measures.
- Develop and execute integration tests to validate the functionality, performance, and reliability of the integration.
- Identify and resolve any issues or bugs through thorough testing and debugging.
- Proven experience in developing and implementing OpenText xECM integrations with Fiori applications.
- In-depth understanding of OpenText Extended ECM platform and its capabilities.
- Experience with RESTful APIs, OData services, and integration middleware.
- Familiarity with security protocols and best practices for data protection.
- Experience with Agile development methodologies is preferred.
- OpenText xECM and Fiori certifications are a plus.
- Bachelor's Degree
Baer is an Enterprise Performance Partner providing job opportunities with several 1st Tier Global Systems Integrators and a wide array of Fortune 1000 clients. Baer consultants and employees enjoy access to the highest profile job opportunities across leading Enterprise Technology Solutions ranging from Digital Transformation programs utilizing the latest technologies from SAP and Oracle to a wide range of emerging Cloud based infrastructure, application and AI related solutions.
At Baer we aim to provide a best-in-class engagement experience for our consultants. Our job requirements are carefully vetted and are typically associated with pivotal programs offering tremendous opportunities to expand your skills leveraging the latest solutions.
Baer is an equal opportunity employer including disability/veteran.
ALL OPEN JOBS