**Federal Project - Applicant must be a United States Citizen with the ability to obtain a Public Trust**
Baer is looking for SAP Federal S/4 Basis Consultant for a 18 month Federal Remote Project.
SAP Federal S/4 Basis Consultant
Remote (Must be based in US)
W2 or C2C
Our client is currently building a world class implementation team to support an exciting new SAP S/4 Greenfield implementation for a mission critical Federal Government Agency. This is an 18 month + program which will be starting the initial discovery phase work in October. The scope will include consolidation and replacement of multiple legacy Financial systems and a shift of the underlying infrastructure to the Cloud. From an SAP perspective the solution will include S/4 Public Sector Management (PSM), Funds Management, FSCM, FI-AP, MM-PUR, SRM PPS, BW/4HANA & BODS. Consultants are needed for roles at multiple levels Team Lead SME as well as Sr and staff level roles. This is anticipated to be a 100% remote opportunity.
Public Trust Security Clearance
- A Minimum of 3 + Years of SAP Pubic Sector (IS-Public Sector) SAP implementation experience working with core systems design, configuration, and implementation across FI/CO, FM, MM, SRM. (Many roles will require 10 + years of overall SAP experience).
- Current S/4 implementation experience/certification highly desired.
- Proven understanding of Public Sector Federal processes related to funding appropriations, payments etc.
- Due to the sensitivity of Federal systems data the program does require US Citizenship and the ability to secure a Public Trust clearance.
- Expert knowledge of SAP Basis and cloud infrastructure architecture
- Experience installing and managing SAP S/4HANA, SRM, PO, BW/4HANA, Data Service, and BOBJ systems
- S/4HANA project implementation experience preferred
is the lowest level of additional background screening that the federal government requires for applicants of certain jobs, which includes completing a Standard Form 85 (SF85)
Baer is an Enterprise Performance Partner providing job opportunities with several 1st Tier Global Systems Integrators and a wide array of Fortune 1000 clients. Baer consultants and employees enjoy access to the highest profile job opportunities across leading Enterprise Technology Solutions ranging from Digital Transformation programs utilizing the latest technologies from SAP and Oracle to a wide range of emerging Cloud based infrastructure, application and AI related solutions.
At Baer we aim to provide a best-in-class engagement experience for our consultants. Our job requirements are carefully vetted and are typically associated with pivotal programs offering tremendous opportunities to expand your skills leveraging the latest solutions.
Baer is an equal opportunity employer including disability/veteran.
ALL OPEN JOBS