Baer is looking for SAP MM Functional Consultant for a 9+ month Remote project located in North East.
SAP MM Functional Consultant
Remote (Must be based in US)
Our client is growing their SAP footprint there now while currently working off of an old ECC system. They are putting together an SAP COE to serve as their delivery arm. All needs to be centralized and are growing across all platforms, not just SAP. Multiple scenarios in flight and with additional work coming in. They are planning within the next 12 months, they will be initiating a huge S4 program.
- Gather and analyze business requirements related to materials management, procurement, inventory control, and logistics processes.
- Design SAP MM solutions by configuring settings, defining organizational structures, master data, procurement types, pricing procedures, and other relevant parameters.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to integrate SAP MM with other SAP modules such as SD (Sales and Distribution), WM (Warehouse Management), and PP (Production Planning).
- Configure and customize SAP MM functionalities to meet specific business needs, adhering to best practices and industry standards.
- Collaborate with developers and technical teams to implement enhancements, customizations, and integration scenarios within SAP MM.
- Create and execute test scenarios to ensure the accuracy and reliability of SAP MM configurations and developments.
- Mid level functional SAP MM consultant with some experience in plant maintenance, work management and RService management.
- Understanding of procurement processes, inventory management, material valuation, and related logistics concepts.
- Proficiency in SAP MM module configurations, including material master data, purchasing, release strategies, pricing procedures, and inventory management.
- Experience with SAP integration methodologies, including knowledge of IDocs, RFCs, and integration with other SAP modules.
Baer is an Enterprise Performance Partner providing job opportunities with several 1st Tier Global Systems Integrators and a wide array of Fortune 1000 clients. Baer consultants and employees enjoy access to the highest profile job opportunities across leading Enterprise Technology Solutions ranging from Digital Transformation programs utilizing the latest technologies from SAP and Oracle to a wide range of emerging Cloud based infrastructure, application and AI related solutions.
At Baer we aim to provide a best-in-class engagement experience for our consultants. Our job requirements are carefully vetted and are typically associated with pivotal programs offering tremendous opportunities to expand your skills leveraging the latest solutions.
Baer is an equal opportunity employer including disability/veteran.
ALL OPEN JOBS