**Federal Project - Applicant must be a United States Citizen, with the ability to obtain a Public Trust.**
Baer is looking for MDG-M Solution Architect for a 6 month Federal Remote Project.
MDG-M Solution Architect
Remote (Must be based in US)
W2 or C2C (Vendors Not Permitted)
- Responsibilities include working with stakeholders to assess and document business requirements and determining if requirement is a fit or gap to SAP MDG
- Provides business process demonstrations of out of the box SAP mdg capabilties
Public Trust Security Clearance
- 10+ years of experience with SAP
- Previous experience working on SAP engagements in the past 5 years
- Experience in design, development, implementation, testing of IT systems based on SAP MDG solutions
- Participation in more than 5 projects, including at least 2 in the roles of MDG Architect or MDG Technical Lead, in the past 10 years.
- SAP Certified Application Associate - Master Data Governance
- Knowledge in SAP MDG integration tools
- Understanding of SAP MDG extensions principles and options
- Experience in requirements gathering, solution design, hands-on build, implementation and troubleshooting
- Ability to proactively identify opportunities, make recommendations, own initiatives, and mentor others"
is the lowest level of additional background screening that the federal government requires for applicants of certain jobs, which includes completing a Standard Form 85 (SF85)
Baer is an Enterprise Performance Partner providing job opportunities with several 1st Tier Global Systems Integrators and a wide array of Fortune 1000 clients. Baer consultants and employees enjoy access to the highest profile job opportunities across leading Enterprise Technology Solutions ranging from Digital Transformation programs utilizing the latest technologies from SAP and Oracle to a wide range of emerging Cloud based infrastructure, application and AI related solutions.
At Baer we aim to provide a best-in-class engagement experience for our consultants. Our job requirements are carefully vetted and are typically associated with pivotal programs offering tremendous opportunities to expand your skills leveraging the latest solutions.
Baer is an equal opportunity employer including disability/veteran.
ALL OPEN JOBS