**Federal Project - Applicant must be a United States Citizen, with the ability to obtain a Public Trust.**
Baer is looking for SAP Enterprise Architect for a 6 month Federal Remote Project.
SAP Enterprise Architect
Remote (Must be based in US)
W2 or C2C (Vendors Not Permitted)
- Responsibilities include working with stakeholders to document architecture and infrastructure requirements
- Determining if business requirements are a fit or gap to SAP MDG or another SAP product
Public Trust Security Clearance
- 10 + years of experience with SAP
- Participation in more than 5 projects, including at least 2 in the roles of SAP Enterprise Architect in the past 10 years.
- Experience in working on enterprise Architecture artifacts (e.g., Business capability modeling as part of business architecture or application landscape design as part of application architecture)
- Knowledge of some of core SAP MDG functionality, Understanding of integration points for SAP MDG to SAP and non-SAP Applications
- SAP Integration Suite deployment experience
- Knowledge in SAP integration tools
- Understanding of SAP extensions principles and options
is the lowest level of additional background screening that the federal government requires for applicants of certain jobs, which includes completing a Standard Form 85 (SF85)
Baer is an Enterprise Performance Partner providing job opportunities with several 1st Tier Global Systems Integrators and a wide array of Fortune 1000 clients. Baer consultants and employees enjoy access to the highest profile job opportunities across leading Enterprise Technology Solutions ranging from Digital Transformation programs utilizing the latest technologies from SAP and Oracle to a wide range of emerging Cloud based infrastructure, application and AI related solutions.
At Baer we aim to provide a best-in-class engagement experience for our consultants. Our job requirements are carefully vetted and are typically associated with pivotal programs offering tremendous opportunities to expand your skills leveraging the latest solutions.
Baer is an equal opportunity employer including disability/veteran.
ALL OPEN JOBS