**Federal Project - Applicant must be a United States Citizen with Active Secret Clearance**
Baer is looking for Financial Management & Comptroller (FM&C) PMO Support Consultant a 15+ month Federal project located in Washington, DC
Financial Management & Comptroller (FM&C) PMO Support Consultant
Hybrid - Washington DC
: 15+ months
W2 Only (C2C Not Permitted)
Our client is currently working with a major branch of the DOD to continue modernization of their critical Financial and Procurement systems. Specifically the program is tasked with moving various client operations onto a single instance SAP ERP platform across standard reporting, Budgeting, GL and related feeder systems. This is a multi-year program encompassing large scale teams working on SAP ERP Requirements Definition, Legacy System transition to SAP, Training & Change Management and Sustainment Support. The SAP solution scope includes DOD specific processes aligned with SAP ECC solution components across FI, CO, FM, PS, AM, WFM, MM/IM, WM, SD.
- Strategic Communications and Metrics
- Support development of the DOD Financial Management (FM) Strategy FY 2024 Implementation Plan (I-Plan) scorecard and FY 2024 goals and key performance indicators (KPI).
- Develop metrics for monitoring progress of the DOD’s audit readiness achievements.
- Coordinate new content posts to the FM&C LinkedIn page, or other social media sites (including graphics and posts).
- Support the FM&C overseeing the planning, development, and execution of a comprehensive strategic communication strategy.
- Support SharePoint Repository development and maintenance).
- Support FM&C Website Development and Maintenance.
Baer is an Enterprise Performance Partner providing job opportunities with several 1st Tier Global Systems Integrators and a wide array of Fortune 1000 clients. Baer consultants and employees enjoy access to the highest profile job opportunities across leading Enterprise Technology Solutions ranging from Digital Transformation programs utilizing the latest technologies from SAP and Oracle to a wide range of emerging Cloud based infrastructure, application and AI related solutions.
At Baer we aim to provide a best-in-class engagement experience for our consultants. Our job requirements are carefully vetted and are typically associated with pivotal programs offering tremendous opportunities to expand your skills leveraging the latest solutions.
Baer is an equal opportunity employer including disability/veteran.
ALL OPEN JOBS