**Federal Project - Applicant must be a United States Citizen with Active Secret Clearance**
Baer is looking for Robotic Process Automation Consultant a 15+ month Federal project located in Washington, DC
Robotic Process Automation Consultant
Hybrid - Washington DC
: 15+ months
W2 Only (C2C Not Permitted)
Our client is currently working with a major branch of the DOD to continue modernization of their critical Financial and Procurement systems. Specifically the program is tasked with moving various client operations onto a single instance SAP ERP platform across standard reporting, Budgeting, GL and related feeder systems. This is a multi-year program encompassing large scale teams working on SAP ERP Requirements Definition, Legacy System transition to SAP, Training & Change Management and Sustainment Support. The SAP solution scope includes DOD specific processes aligned with SAP ECC solution components across FI, CO, FM, PS, AM, WFM, MM/IM, WM, SD.
- Identify, develop, test, deploy, and maintain technology solutions to automate activities and enable digitization across operations (e.g., Robotic Process Automation (RPA), Hyperautomation, workflow management, etc.).
- Maintain a record of developed operations and their benefits and impact for reporting to the DON Automation Inventory and DoN and DoD leadership as required.
- Share developed code and supporting automation solution documentation (Process Design Document, Solution Design Documents, etc.) with the DoN RPA CoE to share across the enterprise.
- Provide technical expertise for automation toolsets and software (e.g., UiPath and UiPath Orchestrator, Microsoft Power Platform) and participate in DoN-wide Automation/RPA forums and technical developer discussions to share lessons learned and increase transparency of ideas and solutions.
- Facilitate build-a-bot sessions, live demos and trainings as determined by the Technical Assistant (TA) or Command leadership.
- Provide software requirements, as needed, and submit software license requests to the DoN FM&C FMDDT portfolio for centralized ordering and management of licenses (e.g., UiPath and Microsoft Power Platform licenses).
- Participate in testing of new tools and capabilities and solicitation of requirements for enterprise-wide use cases, as needed or as requested by leadership.
Baer is an Enterprise Performance Partner providing job opportunities with several 1st Tier Global Systems Integrators and a wide array of Fortune 1000 clients. Baer consultants and employees enjoy access to the highest profile job opportunities across leading Enterprise Technology Solutions ranging from Digital Transformation programs utilizing the latest technologies from SAP and Oracle to a wide range of emerging Cloud based infrastructure, application and AI related solutions.
At Baer we aim to provide a best-in-class engagement experience for our consultants. Our job requirements are carefully vetted and are typically associated with pivotal programs offering tremendous opportunities to expand your skills leveraging the latest solutions.
Baer is an equal opportunity employer including disability/veteran.
ALL OPEN JOBS