**Federal Project - Applicant must be a United States Citizen with Active Secret Clearance**
Baer is looking for G-Invoicing Implementation and Transformational Project Support Consultant a 15+ month Federal project located in Washington, DC
G-Invoicing Implementation and Transformational Project Support Consultant
Hybrid - Washington DC
: 15+ months
W2 Only (C2C Not Permitted)
Our client is currently working with a major branch of the DOD to continue modernization of their critical Financial and Procurement systems. Specifically the program is tasked with moving various client operations onto a single instance SAP ERP platform across standard reporting, Budgeting, GL and related feeder systems. This is a multi-year program encompassing large scale teams working on SAP ERP Requirements Definition, Legacy System transition to SAP, Training & Change Management and Sustainment Support. The SAP solution scope includes DOD specific processes aligned with SAP ECC solution components across FI, CO, FM, PS, AM, WFM, MM/IM, WM, SD.
- Update and maintain project initiation and execution documentation such as: 1) Program Charter; 2) Program Management Plan; 3) Risk Management Plan and Risk Register; 4) Functional Requirements Documentation; 5) System Change Request Documentation, Submission, and Log; and 5) Integrated Master Schedule.
- Establish, maintain, and report monthly, quarterly, and as requested periodic performance measures and metrics.
- Update and maintain a Governance structure to provide guidance and oversight for the program among and between affected stakeholders.
- Provide facilitation support in the conduct of Governance meetings and communications. Examples include charters, stakeholder registers, risk and issue logs maintenance, and organizational structure management.
- Define a change management and communications strategy for the project. Once defined, facilitate the execution of the change and communications strategy to ensure effective communication with all project stakeholders and reinforcement of the Governance Model.
- Plan, coordinate, and execute project workshops and meetings based on assigned focus areas and objectives.
- Develop comprehensive set of monitoring controls and mitigating activities to reduce or manage project risk.
- Maintain DON-wide G-Invoicing implementation guidance, instructions, and training to facilitate and respond to Commands’ G-Invoicing implementation and training needs and to improve standardization and internal controls across the Commands.
- Coordinate with Treasury, OSD, DFAS, and other stakeholders, as appropriate. Provide subject matter knowledge for G-invoicing implementation across DON.
- Provide appropriate data analysis for DON’s timely compliance with the G invoicing.
Baer is an Enterprise Performance Partner providing job opportunities with several 1st Tier Global Systems Integrators and a wide array of Fortune 1000 clients. Baer consultants and employees enjoy access to the highest profile job opportunities across leading Enterprise Technology Solutions ranging from Digital Transformation programs utilizing the latest technologies from SAP and Oracle to a wide range of emerging Cloud based infrastructure, application and AI related solutions.
At Baer we aim to provide a best-in-class engagement experience for our consultants. Our job requirements are carefully vetted and are typically associated with pivotal programs offering tremendous opportunities to expand your skills leveraging the latest solutions.
Baer is an equal opportunity employer including disability/veteran.
ALL OPEN JOBS