**Federal Project - Applicant must be a United States Citizen with Active Secret Clearance**
Baer is looking for Federal DOD IT Remediation Support for a 15+ month Federal project located in Washington, DC
Federal DOD IT Remediation Support
Hybrid - Washington DC
: 15+ months
W2 Only (C2C Not Permitted)
Our client is currently working with a major branch of the DOD to continue modernization of their critical Financial and Procurement systems. Specifically the program is tasked with moving various client operations onto a single instance SAP ERP platform across standard reporting, Budgeting, GL and related feeder systems. This is a multi-year program encompassing large scale teams working on SAP ERP Requirements Definition, Legacy System transition to SAP, Training & Change Management and Sustainment Support. The SAP solution scope includes DOD specific processes aligned with SAP ECC solution components across FI, CO, FM, PS, AM, WFM, MM/IM, WM, SD.
- Complete the necessary analysis and remediation of the identified FM IT Systems when presented with an applicable IT NFR and CAP in order to support the drive toward financial audit readiness.
- Provide functional and technical expertise to support internal and external audit engagements and compliance assessments such as those driven by Financial Improvement and Audit Readiness (FIAR), Federal Information Systems Controls Audit Manual (FISCAM), Department of Defense Inspector General (DoD IG), General Accounting Office (GAO), and the Independent Public Accountant (IPA).
- Maintain and track corrective action plans informing stakeholders of any significant changes to item resolutions or plans.
- Evaluate requirements and provide recommendations including improved processes and documentation, stronger monitoring and governance, and automated tool sets.
- Support the development of policies, processes, and procedures.
- Provide functional and technical expertise, to execute any IT NFR or related CAP presented within the cognizance of the DOD CIO.
- Contractor shall lead the remediation of NFRs and Material Weaknesses in the complex business systems environment, regardless of the Functional Area or Resource Sponsorship ownership of that system.
- Assist government in coordinating remediation actions with business partners such as the IPA, OASN (FM&C), DFAS, PMW-220, NAVSUP-BSC, BSOs, and related applicable system program offices or CDAs.
- Once remediation actions have been performed, submit applicable NFR for retesting.
Provide Organizational Change Management services to publicize and coordinate FM community activities.
- Provide Knowledge Management services to maintain a knowledge base of articles, guides, processes, procedures, trainings, and other products.
- Provide Risk Management services to identify and mitigate project risks, document and maintain processes and procedures.
- Provide subject matter expertise (SME) for SAP GRC and Greenlight implementation and execution issues.
- Maintain register of Segregation of Duties (SoD) risks for enterprise business systems in accordance with FIAR Guidance.
- Provide roadmap and recommendations for continued implementation of Access Violation Management by Greenlight (AVM) to address SoD and Access Control (AC) risks within individual systems and cross-applications.
Baer is an Enterprise Performance Partner providing job opportunities with several 1st Tier Global Systems Integrators and a wide array of Fortune 1000 clients. Baer consultants and employees enjoy access to the highest profile job opportunities across leading Enterprise Technology Solutions ranging from Digital Transformation programs utilizing the latest technologies from SAP and Oracle to a wide range of emerging Cloud based infrastructure, application and AI related solutions.
At Baer we aim to provide a best-in-class engagement experience for our consultants. Our job requirements are carefully vetted and are typically associated with pivotal programs offering tremendous opportunities to expand your skills leveraging the latest solutions.
Baer is an equal opportunity employer including disability/veteran.
ALL OPEN JOBS