**Federal Project - Applicant must be a United States Citizen with Active Secret Clearance**
Baer is looking for Financial Management & Comptroller (FM&C) Business Process Improvement for a 15+ month Federal project located in Washington, DC
Financial Management & Comptroller (FM&C)Business Process Improvement
Hybrid + Onsite in Washington DC
: 15+ months
W2 Only (C2C Not Permitted)
Our client is currently working with a major branch of the DOD to continue modernization of their critical Financial and Procurement systems. Specifically, the program is tasked with moving various client operations onto a single instance SAP ERP platform across standard reporting, Budgeting, GL and related feeder systems. This is a multi-year program encompassing large scale teams working on SAP ERP Requirements Definition, Legacy System transition to SAP, Training & Change Management and Sustainment Support. The SAP solution scope includes DOD specific processes aligned with SAP ECC solution components across FI, CO, FM, PS, AM, WFM, MM/IM, WM, SD.
- Develop improvement requirements and guidance to remediate insufficient processes in order to achieve transaction reconciliation.
- Support FMB in developing business process improvements, such as Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for workstreams to include, but not limited to Federal Working Capital Fund (WCF) Funds, Receipt and Distribution (FRD) and SuperCAP (DOA/DD577).
- Develop, maintain, review, and update Standard Operating Procedures and processes, including those that implement corrective actions.
- Meet all POA&M milestones for Audit Priorities.
- Develop comprehensive set of automated tools to monitor controls and mitigating activities to enhance execution efficiency and oversight.
- Support FMB period-end reconciliation and closing processes in support of Echelon I financial reporting.
- Support Commanders Enterprise Resource Management Council (CERMC) Governance
- Must have high-level expertise in Federal accounting systems including SABRS, DAI, and ERP.
Baer is an Enterprise Performance Partner providing job opportunities with several 1st Tier Global Systems Integrators and a wide array of Fortune 1000 clients. Baer consultants and employees enjoy access to the highest profile job opportunities across leading Enterprise Technology Solutions ranging from Digital Transformation programs utilizing the latest technologies from SAP and Oracle to a wide range of emerging Cloud based infrastructure, application and AI related solutions.
At Baer we aim to provide a best-in-class engagement experience for our consultants. Our job requirements are carefully vetted and are typically associated with pivotal programs offering tremendous opportunities to expand your skills leveraging the latest solutions.
Baer is an equal opportunity employer including disability/veteran.
ALL OPEN JOBS