**Federal Project - Applicant must be a United States Citizen, with the ability to obtain a Public Trust.”
Baer is looking for an SAP OTC Process Architect for a 12+ month Federal Remote Project
SAP OTC Process Architect
Remote + Partial Onsite
Our client is currently in the process of establishing a team of very senior SAP centric process experts to lead an overall assessment exercise to determine the go forward strategy and the optimized best practices approach to build their transition Roadmap to S/4, These assessment findings and overall developed solution Roadmap will serve as a foundation for go forward planning and execution of the client's multiyear S/4 program. The client is a Public Sector DOD client with a large scale highly customized set of ECC solutions.
Our client is currently seeking a highly experienced SAP OTC Process SME with proven knowledge within Public Sector DOD processes, ECC legacy solutions and more recent experience working with S/4. This consultant will work as part of an expert assessment team to:
- Review the existing ECC solution to uncover how the system is used, areas of utilization improvement, pain points etc. related review of business processes that drive the use and data in the system
- Build consensus with the client to enact business process changes that align more closely with the S/4 standard solution. These outcomes will serve as the baseline for a subsequent S/4 Enterprise Design Phase.
ALL OPEN JOBS
- A minimum of 15+ Years of SAP Lead Design/Implementation experience across both ECC and S/4 based solutions in the OTC process area
- A minimum of 3+ Years of Public Sector DOD SAP Program Experience (does not have to be recent but preferred)
- US Citizen living residing within the continental US