Baer is looking for Oracle Hyperion Developer for a 6+ month project located in Atlanta, GA.
Oracle Hyperion Developer
Hybrid – Atlanta, GA
Hourly Plus Expenses Reimbursed
W2 or C2C
- Design, develop, and customize Oracle Hyperion Essbase and Planning applications.
- Collaborate with business users to gather requirements and recommend optimal Hyperion solutions.
- Develop and execute test cases, validate results, and troubleshoot issues.
- Create and maintain technical documentation for all development projects.
- Train end-users on Hyperion tools and capabilities to improve overall user experience.
- Monitor and enhance system performance, while ensuring data integrity and security.
- Collaborate with the IT and Finance teams to ensure seamless integration of Hyperion applications with other enterprise systems.
- Regularly review and update current processes to optimize the use of Hyperion tools.
- Stay current with new features, best practices, and industry trends related to Oracle Hyperion.
- 3+ years of experience in developing and managing Oracle Hyperion Essbase and Planning applications.
- Experience with Oracle EPM tools, such as Financial Management, Financial Data Quality Management Enterprise Edition (FDMEE), and Smart View.
- Strong command of Hyperion Essbase technologies, including MaxL, MDX, calculation scripts, and outline optimization techniques.
- Expertise in Hyperion Planning, including business rules, forms, menus, task lists, data maps, and dimensions.
- Knowledge of SQL, PL/SQL, and database design principles.
- Familiarity with Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) or similar ETL tools.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a collaborative, fast-paced environment.
- Oracle Hyperion Certification is a plus.
- Bachelor's Degree
Baer is an Enterprise Performance Partner providing job opportunities with several 1st Tier Global Systems Integrators and a wide array of Fortune 1000 clients. Baer consultants and employees enjoy access to the highest profile job opportunities across leading Enterprise Technology Solutions ranging from Digital Transformation programs utilizing the latest technologies from SAP and Oracle to a wide range of emerging Cloud based infrastructure, application and AI related solutions.
At Baer we aim to provide a best-in-class engagement experience for our consultants. Our job requirements are carefully vetted and are typically associated with pivotal programs offering tremendous opportunities to expand your skills leveraging the latest solutions.
Baer is an equal opportunity employer including disability/veteran.
ALL OPEN JOBS