Baer is looking for Oracle Hyperion Architect for a 6+ month project located in Atlanta, GA.
Oracle Hyperion Architect
Hybrid – Atlanta, GA
Hourly Plus Expenses Reimbursed
W2 or C2C
We are looking for an Oracle Hyperion Architect to work closely with the Finance and IT teams to design, implement, and support robust financial reporting and planning solutions.
- Play a crucial role in leading the development of the Hyperion Planning and Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) applications and ensuring seamless integration with various data sources.
- Design and develop end-to-end Oracle Hyperion EPM solutions according to business requirements.
- Engage with stakeholders to gather requirements, perform gap analysis, and create functional specifications.
- Design, configure, and implement robust Hyperion Planning and HFM applications for financial reporting, consolidation, and planning.
- Develop Essbase cubes, dynamic business rules, and data integrations to ensure seamless and efficient data flow.
- Manage end-to-end system development lifecycle including testing, deployment, and documentation.
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting to resolve system issues, ensuring optimal system performance and stability.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to provide end-user training and post-implementation support.
- Drive continuous improvement initiatives to optimize system performance and efficiency.
- Keep up-to-date with industry trends and Oracle Hyperion EPM best practices, ensuring the company's technology landscape is aligned with evolving needs.
- 5 years of experience working with Oracle Hyperion EPM suite, including Hyperion Planning, HFM, Essbase, and FDMEE.
- Strong understanding of finance and accounting principles, including financial reporting, consolidation, and planning processes.
- Proficient in Oracle Data Integrator (ODI), SQL, and Oracle relational databases.
- In-depth knowledge of Oracle Hyperion EPM system architecture, security environments, and interface technologies.
- Demonstrated experience managing and leading complex EPM implementation projects.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and technical skills, combined with strong interpersonal and communication abilities.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with shifting priorities.
- Oracle Hyperion EPM certification is preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree
Baer is an Enterprise Performance Partner providing job opportunities with several 1st Tier Global Systems Integrators and a wide array of Fortune 1000 clients. Baer consultants and employees enjoy access to the highest profile job opportunities across leading Enterprise Technology Solutions ranging from Digital Transformation programs utilizing the latest technologies from SAP and Oracle to a wide range of emerging Cloud based infrastructure, application and AI related solutions.
At Baer we aim to provide a best-in-class engagement experience for our consultants. Our job requirements are carefully vetted and are typically associated with pivotal programs offering tremendous opportunities to expand your skills leveraging the latest solutions.
Baer is an equal opportunity employer including disability/veteran.
ALL OPEN JOBS