**Federal Project - Applicant must be a United States Citizen or Green Card-Perm Residents, with the ability to obtain a Public Trust.**
Baer is looking for a MuleSoft Developer for a 9+ month Federal Remote Project.
Remote (Must be based in US)
9+ month with Extension Option
W2 or Independent C2C (No Vendors)
- Responsible for maintenance and ongoing development of a MuleSoft SOA codebase.
- Bridge the gap between Development and Operational teams.
- Responsible for the entire application development lifecycle.
- Work with team in supporting our operational systems and maturing our support process and posture.
- Work with standard tool set: Jenkins, Shell Scripting, Cloud Formation, Mule 3, Salesforce, and Java.
Public Trust Security Clearance
- 2+ years of experience supporting Mule 3.9 and above.
- Experience with Mule 4.0 required
- 1+ years of experience of supporting Salesforce
- 2+ years of experience building and supporting Mule 3/4 infrastructure
- Proficiency using the AnyPoint Studio IDE to develop on -premises Mule applications.
- Knowledge of writing thorough unit tests with MUnit.
- Basic Java programming language experience (Nice to have)
- Basic familiarity with SQL and SOQL
- CI/CD - Git, Jenkins, Bash
- Experience with DataWeave scripts is a plus
- Bachelor's Degree Required
is the lowest level of additional background screening that the federal government requires for applicants of certain jobs, which includes completing a Standard Form 85 (SF85)
Baer is an Enterprise Performance Partner providing job opportunities with several 1st Tier Global Systems Integrators and a wide array of Fortune 1000 clients. Baer consultants and employees enjoy access to the highest profile job opportunities across leading Enterprise Technology Solutions ranging from Digital Transformation programs utilizing the latest technologies from SAP and Oracle to a wide range of emerging Cloud based infrastructure, application and AI related solutions.
At Baer we aim to provide a best-in-class engagement experience for our consultants. Our job requirements are carefully vetted and are typically associated with pivotal programs offering tremendous opportunities to expand your skills leveraging the latest solutions.
Baer is an equal opportunity employer including disability/veteran.
ALL OPEN JOBS