Baer is looking for SAP ABAP HCM Developer for SuccessFactors Contract To Hire project located in Atlanta, GA.
SAP HCM ABAP Developer for SuccessFactors Project
Atlanta, GA – Local Preferrred
Contract To Hire Required
W2 or C2C
*Contract to Hire Required, client unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of an employment Visa at this time
- Work for all phases of on-going roll out, future projects and support
- Create specialized reports using SAP ABAP programming language for SAP HCM module including PY, TM, OM and PA
- Employee Central transformation templates and mapping to ERP Infotypes
- Troubleshoot data replication issues using replication monitor and SLG1 logs
- Design forms and output for SAP modules using SAP script and Smart Forms
- Troubleshoot and correct SAP module problems by using ABAP programming language to implement OSS notes
- Modify system screens to provide default values and eliminate unnecessary fields using transaction variants
- Interface with business analysts to ensure the proper integration of business processes and procedures to information technology
- Assist in defining technical requirements for on-going systems maintenance and future functionality
- Carry out testing for all phase and coordinating with business for UAT and issue resolution
- Participate and execute cutover as per need
- Post implementation hyper care support and provide training
- Perform analysis of build business issues and identify issue resolution
- Work on change request and enhancements
- Documentation as per approved template for all phases of projects
- Define, build, maintain, and enhance interfaces to different technologies and systems outside of SAP
- 10+ years development experience including 6+ years in SAP development.
- Experience in both implementation and application support is desired.
- Must have experience with and ability to use ABAP development objects including: Dialog programming, User-exits, BADI's, Smart Forms and/or Adobe Forms, ALV, BAPIs, RFCs, and other SAP development tools.
- Experience with Employee Central and Core Hybrid Deployment EC-ECP
- Experience in BIB (Business Integration Builder) data replication to SAP ERP on prem system
- Experience in SAP BTP Integration suite development with CPI as the middleware
- Experience in the development and use of SOAP, REST and Odata webservices
- Experience in SAP FIORI OData services development
- Experience with design and development of Workflow applications.
- Demonstrated experience and understanding of data flow and integration across modules inside SAP ECC and between SAP ECC and other SAP systems: BI/BW, CRM, SRM, HCM.
- Understanding of interface and IDOCs
- Strong experience in the different kinds of Transport Request and SAP best practices in handling transports
- Very strong debugging skills to identify and resolve deep seated technical issues including system debugging
Baer is an Enterprise Performance Partner providing job opportunities with several 1st Tier Global Systems Integrators and a wide array of Fortune 1000 clients. Baer consultants and employees enjoy access to the highest profile job opportunities across leading Enterprise Technology Solutions ranging from Digital Transformation programs utilizing the latest technologies from SAP and Oracle to a wide range of emerging Cloud based infrastructure, application and AI related solutions.
At Baer we aim to provide a best-in-class engagement experience for our consultants. Our job requirements are carefully vetted and are typically associated with pivotal programs offering tremendous opportunities to expand your skills leveraging the latest solutions.
Baer is an equal opportunity employer including disability/veteran.
ALL OPEN JOBS