**Federal Project - Applicant must be a United States Citizen with the ability to obtain a Public Trust.**
Baer is looking for Junior Automation Tester for a 6+ month Federal Project in Columbia, MD or Colorado Springs, CO.
Junior Automation Tester
Once a week onsite in Columbia, MD or Colorado Springs, CO
W2 to Baer or Independent C2C (No Vendors)
- Performs formal system testing activities for a particular project or subset of a larger project under supervision of more experienced test personnel.
- Performs analysis of documented user requirements and directs or assists in the design of test plans in support of user requirements for moderately complex to complex software or IT systems.
- Participates in all phases of risk management assessment and software/hardware development.
- Responsible for ensuring that the test design and documentation support all applicable clients, agency or industry standards timelines and budgets.
- Responsible for ensuring that testing conclusions and recommendations are fully supported by test results, and project managers are fully informed of testing status and application deviations from documented user requirements.
Public Trust Security Clearance
- 1-2 years of Selenium and Java Development with understanding of framework and development concepts.
- Background in test automation required.
- Previous experience on Agile teams, especially within Government agencies, will be well suited for this position.
- Agile ALM Tools
- Hand on experience with Selenium and Java
- Bachelors or Associates Degree plus 2 years of experience
is the lowest level of additional background screening that the federal government requires for applicants of certain jobs, which includes completing a Standard Form 85 (SF85)
Baer is an Enterprise Performance Partner providing job opportunities with several 1st Tier Global Systems Integrators and a wide array of Fortune 1000 clients. Baer consultants and employees enjoy access to the highest profile job opportunities across leading Enterprise Technology Solutions ranging from Digital Transformation programs utilizing the latest technologies from SAP and Oracle to a wide range of emerging Cloud based infrastructure, application and AI related solutions.
At Baer we aim to provide a best-in-class engagement experience for our consultants. Our job requirements are carefully vetted and are typically associated with pivotal programs offering tremendous opportunities to expand your skills leveraging the latest solutions.
Baer is an equal opportunity employer including disability/veteran.
ALL OPEN JOBS