**Federal Project - Applicant must be a United States Citizen with Active Top Secret Clearance and Full Scope Poly**
Baer is looking for Salesforce Developer for a 6+ month Federal remote project.
DC Metro Area
W2 or C2C
- Develops the application including configuration, report development and data migration, where applicable
- Performs custom development (as required) for 3rd party integrations using APIs
- Carries out unit-testing and defect resolution
- Carries out migration of the changes to production
- Assists with technical design and documentation
- Collaborates with internal stakeholders and team members to build solutions in SFDC that support business requirements
- Assists with UAT and requirement validation
- Development on Salesforce platform to meet project deliverables and goals
- Builds Salesforce solutions using configuration/custom code and supports integrations
- Supports build activities, using Visualforce, APEX, Force.com APIs, and Web Services. Sales/Service Cloud experience including design and development of Sales/Service Cloud
- 2 years of Salesforce Lightning Web Component experience
- 5 years of Salesforce Development experience
- 2 years of CSS experience
- 2 years of HTML experience
- 4 years of Apex experience
Baer is an Enterprise Performance Partner providing job opportunities with several 1st Tier Global Systems Integrators and a wide array of Fortune 1000 clients. Baer consultants and employees enjoy access to the highest profile job opportunities across leading Enterprise Technology Solutions ranging from Digital Transformation programs utilizing the latest technologies from SAP and Oracle to a wide range of emerging Cloud based infrastructure, application and AI related solutions.
At Baer we aim to provide a best-in-class engagement experience for our consultants. Our job requirements are carefully vetted and are typically associated with pivotal programs offering tremendous opportunities to expand your skills leveraging the latest solutions.
Baer is an equal opportunity employer including disability/veteran.
ALL OPEN JOBS