**Federal Project - Applicant must be a United States Citizen or Permanent Residents, with the ability to obtain a Public Trust.”
Baer is looking for Oracle Primavera P6 Developer for a 6 month Federal Remote Project.
Oracle Primavera P6 Developer
Remote (Must be based in US)
W2 or C2C
- The Primavera Support Analyst will be responsible for production support of the application as well as communication with clients and team members on day-to-day operations, performance, fixes, and enhancements to meet business needs and requirements.
- Performance Expectations:
- Client communication and Application Support
- Application support
Public trust security clearance
- 3+ years of experience in Oracle Primavera P6
- IBM Maximo Integration Framework
- Technical Requirements:
- Programming Languages - Primavera P6 EPPM, OPPM, Maxavera
- Platform/Environment - Windows & Unix
- Database Management System - Oracle and MYSQL
- Application Packages, etc. - Primavera Application
- Bachelor’s degree
is the lowest level of additional background screening that the federal government requires for applicants of certain jobs, which includes completing a Standard Form 85 (SF85)
Baer is an Enterprise Performance Partner providing job opportunities with several 1st Tier Global Systems Integrators and a wide array of Fortune 1000 clients. Baer consultants and employees enjoy access to the highest profile job opportunities across leading Enterprise Technology Solutions ranging from Digital Transformation programs utilizing the latest technologies from SAP and Oracle to a wide range of emerging Cloud based infrastructure, application and AI related solutions.
At Baer we aim to provide a best-in-class engagement experience for our consultants. Our job requirements are carefully vetted and are typically associated with pivotal programs offering tremendous opportunities to expand your skills leveraging the latest solutions.
Baer is an equal opportunity employer including disability/veteran.
ALL OPEN JOBS