Baer is looking for Workforce Time & Attendance Consultant for a 3+ month project located in Georgia.
Workforce Time & Attendance Consultant
Remote (Must be based in US – Prefer to Local Atlanta, GA Consultants)
3+ Months Contract To Hire Required
Hourly Plus Expenses Reimbursed
W2 or C2C
- Functional subject matter expert for time, attendance and pay practices and policies.
- Understands FLSA regulations for overtime calculations for both the weighted average and rate-in-effect methods and advises when business requests conflict with compliance.
- Proactively identifies potential issues within the application and recommends procedural or application changes.
- Collaborates with process owners, developers, payroll and other stake holders on new time system enhancements to better serve the business goals.
- Provides time and attendance application production support.
- Troubleshoots all T&A system issues and implements respective solutions working with end users and key members of the IT, HR and Payroll teams.
- Provides primary time and attendance application interface and integration support when issues arise.
- Manages time and attendance system upgrades with testing support.
- Supports and deploys time and attendance time clocks as needed
- Configures time and attendance application to meet complex requirements including pay rules, attendance, accruals, and advanced scheduling.
- Builds and supports time and attendance application export files for interfaces
- Provides time and attendance data analytics and special reporting support
- Manages the conversion of newly acquired plants from their legacy time system to the time and attendance application.
- Leads all time and attendance test requirements.
- Develops and executes test plans for regression, integration and user acceptance testing to ensure time and attendance enhancements meet the outlined requirements. Tests time and attendance changes all the way through the payroll process.
- Trains end users and supervisors on time and attendance applications
- 3+ years progressive experience with design, configuration and support of Workforce Software (WFT), or Infor Workforce Management (WFM, Workbrain) or Kronos Workforce Central (WFC) Kronos Dimensions.
- 3+ years of experience in a production support role working with time and attendance applications.
- 3+ years of experience with integrations of time and attendance applications to payroll and HR applications, preferably SAP.
- 3+ years of experience with configuration of complex time and attendance requirements including pay rules, attendance, accruals, and advanced scheduling.
- Experienced with full cycle time and attendance implementations.
- Knowledge of Functional, System, Integration, Unit and Regression testing.
- Experience in both implementation and application support is desired.
Baer is an Enterprise Performance Partner providing job opportunities with several 1st Tier Global Systems Integrators and a wide array of Fortune 1000 clients. Baer consultants and employees enjoy access to the highest profile job opportunities across leading Enterprise Technology Solutions ranging from Digital Transformation programs utilizing the latest technologies from SAP and Oracle to a wide range of emerging Cloud based infrastructure, application and AI related solutions.
At Baer we aim to provide a best-in-class engagement experience for our consultants. Our job requirements are carefully vetted and are typically associated with pivotal programs offering tremendous opportunities to expand your skills leveraging the latest solutions.
Baer is an equal opportunity employer including disability/veteran.
ALL OPEN JOBS