**Federal Project - Applicant must be a United States Citizen, with the ability to obtain a Public Trust.”
Baer is looking for PeopleSoft Functional AR Consultant for a 12 month Federal Remote Project.
PeopleSoft Functional AR Consultant
Remote (Must be based in US)
*Public Trust Clearance Required Prior To Start - 4 to 6 Weeks Once Offer Received*
- Develop and maintain standard systems requirement documents, including but not limited to business process workflows, Functional Requirements Documents, Requirement Traceability Matrix, and use cases.
- Support application configuration and security setup.
- Evaluation and feedback on system and functional design documents, test plans and scenarios.
- Define test scenarios based on requirements; create test scripts to prove each scenario through system and user acceptance testing.
Public Trust Security Clearance
- Oracle PeopleSoft Receivables
- Oracle PeopleSoft General Ledger
- Oracle PeopleSoft Financials
- Exp in the design, implementation, test and deployment of PS FSCM v9.2,
- 2+ yrs of exp implementing ERP solutions with functional experience with PS FSCM 9.x.
- Functional experience with PS Accounts Receivable and exposure to General Ledger
- Experience in system and bundle upgrades and testing.
- Strong SQL experience preferred.
- Experience with Federal client, Public sector is required.
- Bachelor’s Degree
is the lowest level of additional background screening that the federal government requires for applicants of certain jobs, which includes completing a Standard Form 85 (SF85)
Baer is an Enterprise Performance Partner providing job opportunities with several 1st Tier Global Systems Integrators and a wide array of Fortune 1000 clients. Baer consultants and employees enjoy access to the highest profile job opportunities across leading Enterprise Technology Solutions ranging from Digital Transformation programs utilizing the latest technologies from SAP and Oracle to a wide range of emerging Cloud based infrastructure, application and AI related solutions.
At Baer we aim to provide a best-in-class engagement experience for our consultants. Our job requirements are carefully vetted and are typically associated with pivotal programs offering tremendous opportunities to expand your skills leveraging the latest solutions.
Baer is an equal opportunity employer including disability/veteran.
ALL OPEN JOBS