**Federal Project - Applicant must be a United States Citizen with Secret Clearance**
Baer is looking for SAP Asset Management for a 9+ month Federal remote project.
SAP Asset Management
Remote + possible onsite to Washington, D.C.
: 9+ months
Our client is currently working with a major branch of the DOD to continue modernization of their critical Financial and Procurement systems. Specifically the program is tasked with moving various client operations onto a single instance SAP ERP platform across standard reporting, Budgeting, GL and related feeder systems. This is a multi-year program encompassing large scale teams working on SAP ERP Requirements Definition, Legacy System transition to SAP, Training & Change Management and Sustainment Support. The SAP solution scope includes DOD specific processes aligned with SAP ECC solution components across FI, CO, FM, PS, AM, WFM, MM/IM, WM, SD. Role
At this time the client is expanding the team and is looking for deep SAP Public Sector/DOD experienced SAP consultants interested in taking on Design, Testing, and Cutover responsibilities across critical process areas including Budget to Authorize, Plan to Report, Plan to Pay, Post to Report etc. Consultants will be tasked based on area of SAP focus experience across Gap/Fit assessments, Business Process Review, Managing System Cutover Activities, OCM, UAT and System Training.
- Proven experience providing strategic or technical expertise leading large, complex SAP engagements for Federal Government agencies or Fortune 500 companies that have undergone a financial statement audit and received an unmodified opinion.
- A minimum of 7 years of experience within the past 10 years of progressive experience in one or more of the following roles (or equivalent): Project Manager, Cutover Lead, Solution Architect/Integration Lead, Deployment Lead, Functional/Technical Team Lead.
- Demonstrated SAP process and functional knowledge related to the use an application of SAP components such as PS. FM, MM/IM, WM, FI-GL, CO, SD-OTC, WFM with specific experience with DOD and/or SAP Public Sector Industry solution strongly preferred
- Knowledgeable in coordinating across multiple organizations, risk and issue management, and managing multiple priorities. Knowledge should also include financial management systems architecture and solution design, data conversion, cutover, change management, system security and audit controls.
- Education Background to include a Degree from an accredited college or university in Business, Accounting, Finance, Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Information Systems or other mutually agreed upon field of study
- SAP Certification in two or more of the following SAP modules: Procure-to-Pay (P2P), SAP Enterprise Resource Planning, Supply Chain Management, SAP HANA, Business Objects, Solution Manager
- U.S. Citizenship with Active SECRET Clearance
- Willingness to travel to Washington DC area as needed
- Business Processes Include:
- Receive, record, transfer, and dispose of assets
- Functional Modules:
- Asset Management (AM)
- Material Management (MM)
- Project Systems (PS)
- Inventory Management / Warehouse Management (IM/WM)
Baer is an Enterprise Performance Partner providing job opportunities with several 1st Tier Global Systems Integrators and a wide array of Fortune 1000 clients. Baer consultants and employees enjoy access to the highest profile job opportunities across leading Enterprise Technology Solutions ranging from Digital Transformation programs utilizing the latest technologies from SAP and Oracle to a wide range of emerging Cloud based infrastructure, application and AI related solutions.
At Baer we aim to provide a best-in-class engagement experience for our consultants. Our job requirements are carefully vetted and are typically associated with pivotal programs offering tremendous opportunities to expand your skills leveraging the latest solutions.
ALL OPEN JOBS