**Federal Project - Applicant must be a United States Citizen, with the ability to obtain a Public Trust.”
Baer is looking for ServiceNow Business Analyst for a 18 month Federal Remote Project.
ServiceNow Business Analyst
Remote (Must be based in US)
- Support presentations of ServiceNow design, architecture and technology to client stakeholders.
- Support the design, test and delivery of cloud-based platform solutions in ServiceNow.
- Work with external third-party vendors and suppliers to create the design of and test one or more interfaces with their systems.
- Analyze an and design processes and systems, assessing the business model and its integration with technology. Identify and define detailed product requirements and use cases.
- Assess current state, identify customer requirements, and define the future state and/or business solution.
- Analyze, design and/or develop best practice business changes through technology solutions.
- Perform research, gather and synthesize information to support the creation of as-is and to-be process workflows
- Support the implementation of all activities for a specific business function to improve performance for the business function end to end. Activities include alignment with business requirements, including process analysis, design/re-design, end-to-end testing and organization structure definition.
Public trust security clearance
- 6+ years of professional experience as a ServiceNow Business Analyst.
- 6+ year of extensive functional and testing experience in the ServiceNow Platform related to:
- IT Asset Management (ITAM)
- Service Catalog
- Incident, Change, Problem, Knowledge
- Workflow Automation
- Service Portal
- SLA Management
- 6+ years of experience with ServiceNow Functional Design
- 6+ years of experience with ServiceNow Testing
- Deep process modeling experience
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Suitability clearance required
- ServiceNow Certifications. Strongly Preferred.
is the lowest level of additional background screening that the federal government requires for applicants of certain jobs, which includes completing a Standard Form 85 (SF85)
Baer is an Enterprise Performance Partner providing job opportunities with several 1st Tier Global Systems Integrators and a wide array of Fortune 1000 clients. Baer consultants and employees enjoy access to the highest profile job opportunities across leading Enterprise Technology Solutions ranging from Digital Transformation programs utilizing the latest technologies from SAP and Oracle to a wide range of emerging Cloud based infrastructure, application and AI related solutions.
At Baer we aim to provide a best-in-class engagement experience for our consultants. Our job requirements are carefully vetted and are typically associated with pivotal programs offering tremendous opportunities to expand your skills leveraging the latest solutions.
Baer is an equal opportunity employer including disability/veteran.
ALL OPEN JOBS