Baer is looking for SAP - Onboarding Lead 2.0 for a 10+ month project located in Toledo.
SAP - Onboarding Lead 2.0
Toledo,OH – Onsite 2 to 3 days per week
Hourly Plus Expenses Reimbursed For Other Locations Outside of Toledo if Required
W2 or C2C
- Certified Recruiting/Onboarding management consultant with an experience of 2 - 5 years
- Implementation count between 2 - 3 and having played a role of lead or by supporting the lead functional consultant.
- Good knowledge around Process designs and Personas of SuccessFactors Onboarding module
- Strong configuration skills around Core functionality
- Strong configuration skills around Core functionality of Recruiting like requisition templates, candidate management, interview process, offer letters etc.
- Strong configuration skills around integrated data flow from Recruiting to Onboarding to Employee Central module.
- Strong configuration skills for RMK - Career site.
- Strong configuration skills for Pre boarding site.
- Strong configuration skills on building and auto populating Custom Joining forms
- Well versed in available standard reports, Business Rules and Notifications.
- Localized Onboarding process knowledge USA
- Lead or supported the Data Migration workstream of RCM with key activities around Recruiting Data Templates preparation ( Candidate profile, Candidate Application, Open Job requisition migration) , transformation, validation and Data load.Actively participated or supported in Design, Playback and UAT workshops.
- Active certifications in Onboarding 2.0 would be added advantage.
- Good Communication and Team work skills.
Baer is an Enterprise Performance Partner providing job opportunities with several 1st Tier Global Systems Integrators and a wide array of Fortune 1000 clients. Baer consultants and employees enjoy access to the highest profile job opportunities across leading Enterprise Technology Solutions ranging from Digital Transformation programs utilizing the latest technologies from SAP and Oracle to a wide range of emerging Cloud based infrastructure, application and AI related solutions.
At Baer we aim to provide a best-in-class engagement experience for our consultants. Our job requirements are carefully vetted and are typically associated with pivotal programs offering tremendous opportunities to expand your skills leveraging the latest solutions.
Baer is an equal opportunity employer including disability/veteran.
ALL OPEN JOBS