**Federal Project - Applicant must be a United States Citizen, with the ability to obtain a Public Trust.”
Baer is looking for ServiceNow Developer for a 5 month Federal Remote Project.
Remote (Must be based in US)
5 months (with option of 12 month extension)
- Provide design, development and administrator support for implementation of ServiceNow.
- Write complex transform scripts to transform vendor data into CMDB.
- Support on on-going maintenance, upgrades, and technical support existing ServiceNow environments, applications and modules
- Create workflows for process applications for Incident Management, change Management, problem Management Service requests and SLA's.
Public trust security clearance
- 7+ year of extensive development experience in the ServiceNow Platform related to:
- IT Asset Management (ITAM)
- Service Catalog
- Incident, Change, Problem, Knowledge
- Workflow Automation
- Service Portal
- SLA Management
- Experience with ServiceNow Asset Management (ITAM), including hardware and software.
- Experience developing solutions in the ServiceNow platform that are sustainable and ITIL compliant, identify and define business solutions for ITIL users.
- Expertise in creating Users, Roles and Groups and load the data to ServiceNow objects using import sets on daily, weekly, monthly and on an ad-hoc request basis.
- Expertise with CMDB bulk data loads and data reconciliation using transform maps and scripts.
- Strong experience in ServiceNow system integration using multiple methods, including Web Services
- Deep database and process modeling experience
- ServiceNow Certifications strongly preferred.
- Bachelors Degree
is the lowest level of additional background screening that the federal government requires for applicants of certain jobs, which includes completing a Standard Form 85 (SF85)
Baer is an Enterprise Performance Partner providing job opportunities with several 1st Tier Global Systems Integrators and a wide array of Fortune 1000 clients. Baer consultants and employees enjoy access to the highest profile job opportunities across leading Enterprise Technology Solutions ranging from Digital Transformation programs utilizing the latest technologies from SAP and Oracle to a wide range of emerging Cloud based infrastructure, application and AI related solutions.
At Baer we aim to provide a best-in-class engagement experience for our consultants. Our job requirements are carefully vetted and are typically associated with pivotal programs offering tremendous opportunities to expand your skills leveraging the latest solutions.
Baer is an equal opportunity employer including disability/veteran.
ALL OPEN JOBS