**Federal Project - Applicant must be a United States Citizen with the ability to obtain a Security Clearance.”
Baer is looking for SAP FI Funds Management Consultant for a 12+ month Federal Remote Project.
SAP FI Funds Management Consultant
Remote + Partial Onsite In Mechanicsburg, PA as Required
W2 or C2C
- Work with end users as FI-FM Tier 0 support, assisting and resolving end user support problems and generating NHDSM incidents to Business Office when necessary
- Respond to command action requests from Business Office for items such as DDEF interface recycling, Labor Analyst Errors, funding allocation mismatches and period end close activities.
- Support adhoc/data requests by providing data, reports, graphics and other information.
- 3+ years of SAP FI FM functional analyst experience working with DDEF interface recycling, Labor Analyst Errors, funding allocation mismatches and/or period end close activities.
- Strong communications skills to act as liaison with the Business Office, facilitate communications between the Business Office and the command, coordinate command actions, and training of users.
- Strong analytics and reporting skills that are prioritized by the BSO-12 command.
- Post production support of standard and custom business solutions supporting SAP FI FM modules (in a Tier 0 environment) is preferred.
- Bachelors Degree in a recognized technical, engineering, scientific, managerial, business, or other discipline related to area of expertise (4 years of relevant experience may be substituted for the Bachelors Degree).
- Must have Navy ERP experience
- DoD clearance (must be clearable)
Baer is an Enterprise Performance Partner providing job opportunities with several 1st Tier Global Systems Integrators and a wide array of Fortune 1000 clients. Baer consultants and employees enjoy access to the highest profile job opportunities across leading Enterprise Technology Solutions ranging from Digital Transformation programs utilizing the latest technologies from SAP and Oracle to a wide range of emerging Cloud based infrastructure, application and AI related solutions.
At Baer we aim to provide a best-in-class engagement experience for our consultants. Our job requirements are carefully vetted and are typically associated with pivotal programs offering tremendous opportunities to expand your skills leveraging the latest solutions.
Baer is an equal opportunity employer including disability/veteran.
ALL OPEN JOBS