Baer is looking for Client Sales Executive for a perm role with our company.
Client Sales Executive
Remote (Must be based in US)
Experience / Qualifications:
- Responsible for overall P&L expansion for assigned customer channels to include meeting quarterly and annual revenue quotas
- Ensure all Enterprise Technology services are strategically aligned within assigned customer channels
- Provide daily leadership and drive overall best practices for strategic sales execution with tactical sales teams
- Build and Maintain overall CRM Program Pipeline and development, expansion of strategic organizational coverage model by assigned customer channel
- Responsible for defining leadership organizational structure within specific programs and integrating Tactical sales for cadence follow up
- Responsible for identifying, scheduling, and maintaining cadence with key account MD’s, Principals, Partners to promote relevant Enterprise Technology services
- Responsible for overseeing tactical staffing sales process for all identified job opportunities around pricing strategy, SLA’s and ultimately accountable for all sales transactions
- Managing assigned account internal issues i.e., MSA Renewals, Outstanding AR, billing, Client and Consultant issues etc.
- Minimum of 10+ Years of IT Staffing - Professional Services Sales experience to include proven managerial expertise
- Demonstrated experience managing P&L, complex customer channels and a track record of consistent sales performance
- 5+ years of experience working with specific Enterprise Technology ERP and Cloud solutions including SAP, Oracle, Salesforce, or ServiceNow
- Expert level knowledge of IT staffing process with the ability to engage all levels of customer audiences as required
- Prior experience, relationships working with 1st Tier system integrator community (Deloitte, PwC, Accenture, SAP etc.) highly preferred
- Collaborative leadership style with willingness and ability to lead others to grow accounts through prospect expansion required
- Ability, willingness to travel as needed to secure key customer wins
- Prior experience working with formal CRM tools/process highly preferred
Baer is an Enterprise Performance Partner providing job opportunities with several 1st Tier Global Systems Integrators and a wide array of Fortune 1000 clients. Baer consultants and employees enjoy access to the highest profile job opportunities across leading Enterprise Technology Solutions ranging from Digital Transformation programs utilizing the latest technologies from SAP and Oracle to a wide range of emerging Cloud based infrastructure, application and AI related solutions.
At Baer we aim to provide a best-in-class engagement experience for our consultants. Our job requirements are carefully vetted and are typically associated with pivotal programs offering tremendous opportunities to expand your skills leveraging the latest solutions.
Baer is an equal opportunity employer including disability/veteran.
ALL OPEN JOBS